Where am I and what am I doing here?
6 Posts
Ooc —
Keil yipped in amusement. "Hardly. Besides, had I genuinely startled you, you may have gotten a heart attack. Or bit me. I'm not too keen on being bitten, thank you very much." He was having a hard time reading the wolf in front of him. He seemed slightly on edge, which was to be expected. Keil sighed, he felt a sudden unshakable urge to coddle the pup. He felt a shudder run down his spine at the thought. Keil was not the cuddly type.

Keil watched the wolf eat absently. He scoffed at the stranger's distrust, but he couldn't fault him. Being a loner was a rough life; certainly not any kind of life for a wolf so young. He supposed they might look odd to an outsider. The pup was a blend of black and silver speckled with various tones of grey, while Keil's coat was so bright it was almost glowing. Too bad there wasn't much shade out in the open.

"The name is Keidel. Kay-dell, emphasis on the 'kei', but everyone just calls me Keil. Who are you, pup? I can assure you that you aren't intruding. Then again I don't really have the authority to say whether you are, or are not."

ooc ;; well...I feel this post has been pleasantly awkward. my bad
Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM