Blacktail Deer Plateau hear the sound of the mightiest of guns
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
no worries!  I might get rambly in parts of this thread, plots have sufficiently wakened my Dante muse and I am much pleased :D

If Dante had noticed the condition his friend was in, he might have delayed speaking until he had at least found out what had happened.  But wrapped up as he was in his own worries, he neglected to see the troubles that lay on Mordecai's own shoulders.  A testament to his mental turmoil and a failing on his part as counselor, one that he would regret once he found out the mistake.

He smiled though at the friendly acceptance, and a distracted wave of the tail was given in thanks.  "Actually, I could use some advice.  In your opinion, which is better when someone.. confesses feelings to you.  Is it less fair to give them hope where there may be none?  Or to deny them the chance at changing your mind?"

He knew he was hardly being subtle, but this was important and he wanted someone's honest opinion who wasn't directly involved.  Normally Lasher was his first choice in hashing things out like this, but for obvious reasons, that wasn't an option.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Dante RIP - March 19, 2015, 06:48 PM