Blacktail Deer Plateau hear the sound of the mightiest of guns
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
That's awesome! :D

As Dante approached him, Mordecai became attune to the fact that his friend was well distracted by something.  So distracted that the words that sprung forth from him had nothing to do with the altercation.  He listened carefully, finding that the problem in which may have cropped up was well loaded with something else.  A much more tricky matter than fighting, and one that Mordecai found he was not versed enough to even provide advice.

He was silent at length, his brow furrowed with a mixture of humor and concern.  Was there someone that Dante had let capture his eye in the ranks?  Or was it more complicated than that?  He hadn't a clue of how complicated things actually were within the Plateau, attached enough that he knew who was who but not enough to know their business.  He knew not of the preferences of the beta male he had joined briefly, nor of the uncomfortable business that Osprey had wrapped herself up in.  His humor was short-lived, suspecting that if it were something to come about, it would through explanation.

"I don't know.  I believe in honesty," he said, though he saw the pros of either response.  To let someone down easy, or simply knock their dreams from the sky, both of those seemingly had equal pros and cons.  He supposed if nothing else, he would have wanted the truth and nothing more, and for once, didn't have much to add to it.  "I can't say I've ever really put thought into it, hypothetically or not.  But I would want the truth, or would want to speak the truth."  But the truth always came at a price too and he imagined if the situation wasn't hypothetical, the repercussions of such could have been thorny at best.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 20, 2015, 01:07 PM