Silvertip Mountain Throw caution to the wind
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Just so you know, feel free to have more than one thread going at a time ^_^ As far as time-lines go, everything usually takes place on the date the first post is made.

Chaska asked FitzDutiful how things were going and the male seriously thought for a while before replying. "I think they're good." he said. This probably was pretty far from the truth. He had been avoiding his mate for fear of making her flee with his puppies, he'd been spending time with Bindi and developing feelings that he didn't even know if she shared and he feared he was making the tension between his two women even worse. 

"I think my pups'll be arriving soon! There's about a month to go!" he exclaimed. At least, Raissa had assured him there was about a month and he was adhere to her knowledge on this matter. After all, surely women knew more about this matter than he did. He was still debating going back to Caldera and getting Peregrine's outlook on Raissa's mood swings. But that involved leaving the two women by themselves and... that had potential for disaster! "I did tell you we were expecting puppies when you joined, right? He was sure he would have but nowadays he couldn't remember who he had talked to about them and who he hadn't

"It's going to be all hands on deck when they arrive!" he gushed.
Messages In This Thread
Throw caution to the wind - by FitzDutiful - March 16, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by Chaska - March 19, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by FitzDutiful - March 20, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by Chaska - March 20, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by Chaska - March 22, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by Chaska - March 24, 2015, 04:19 AM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: Throw caution to the wind - by Chaska - March 24, 2015, 04:32 PM