Blacktail Deer Plateau hear the sound of the mightiest of guns
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
today i learned that my laptop ate my original reply to this, sigh.

It would have seemed that Dante needed more reassurance than a discussion; their conversation seemed brief, but would have been in lieu of more detail. Mordecai would not pry for these details, instead keeping himself firmly outside the realm of whatever trouble may have been brewing within the ranks. His curiosity, though prevalent, would stay shelved for the time being. And as it were, their conversation was turning towards the original reason he thought Dante had sought him out.

"Scouting trip gone wrong," he explained in short form. "I made the mistake of coming across Blackfeather Woods, but it's nothing that won't heal." It was a poor attempt at humor, which he was apt to realize it could have been misconstrued and pressed ahead. "However, it would seem that they don't take kindly to any wolf they can see." He found that the explanation was stilted at best, but didn't really know what to say about it. It was what it was, and Mordecai knew he would be steering clear of the place all the same. He wanted no quarrel, especially of the unjust sort.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 23, 2015, 11:30 AM