Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Fox's comforting lick warmed the shaking girl's heart and she sat up a bit straighter, trying to look a little bit less disheveled. She was glad Fox was here. She had been through puphood before, plus she was an alpha, therefore Raissa hoped she would know how to deal with someone like Bindi. That was her main problem. She knew Bindi hated her guts and she was actually scared for her own well being.

Not knowing where to start, she decided to just go from the top. She took a deep breath before engaging in the long tail of how she ended up on the Caldera's doorstep, ragged and pregnant.

"Well, I'll just start from the beginning. About six weeks ago, Fitz and I, ya know..." she trailed off, not sure how to put that. "Anyways, that was six weeks ago, and now I'm pregnant. But there is this she wolf in the pack and I don't know how to put it, but she scares me." she breathed, looking up at Fox with frightened eyes. "She scares me a lot. I don't want my pups to be around her because quite frankly, I get the feeling that if they weren't Fitz's pups as well, she would have no trouble killing them." she suppressed a shiver at the image she had just conjured up in her head.

"And the worst part about it is, there is nothing I can do about it!" she exclaimed rather loudly before calming her trembling self. "I think her beauty is blinding Fitz. He even made her beta... I think he might have feelings for her. I think the only reason he is still with me is because I'm carrying his pups." she finished with a pathetic whimper, not knowing what to do with herself.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM