Horizon Ridge I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The was a pretty big chance that Alastor had said too much when he'd spoken of his father, but he didn't dwell on that. He'd rambled on accidentally, but it was all to get his point across. Until arriving in the Wilds, he hadn't needed to use the English language. Even when he was being kept as a pet, the language was not needed, as the only other animal there with him had been an old dog, and he'd never hardly ever spoken to him. Teekon had made him realize that not many spoke Greek, which more or less forced him to speak the more common language instead. He didn't feel as if he was being forced when speaking to the friends he'd made, but talking to Aesop seemed to be the lightest feeling so far. It was enjoyable, but the reasoning behind that had yet to be figured out by the boy. When the cream colored man responded to what he'd said, he couldn't keep the childish grin from spreading wide across his face. It felt nice receiving something of a compliment from the older wolf, and he'd already started to value the man's opinion of him.

Alastor was mildly shocked when the other referred to himself as a recluse, as the word didn't seem to match him. He envisioned a recluse as being someone incapable of holding any conversations, or someone constantly trying to get out of interactions with others so they could return to whatever small space they'd claimed as their home. Aesop didn't seem like the sort, but then again, perhaps the boy's views of the title were a bit too over the top. “I look forward to seeing you there, whenever you decide to make the trip. I'm sure you'll be able to make it just fine,” he said, but worry still resided in the back of his mind. He didn't want his new friend to get lost or hurt just to see him, but he also didn't want to doubt the older wolf's traveling abilities. His mind had become a contradiction of sorts, and he couldn't hep but side with both sides of his conscious. The thoughts subdued themselves slightly in order to hear Aesop's voice continue on, and Alastor smiled sheepishly in response to his question. “No, I don't,” he answered. “Aside from the Bypass, maybe, but I know how to get back there. I like leaving the pack lands every now and again to travel further away and commit the paths I take and the things I see to memory. It's like a way to build a map in my mind, but I never have a set destination when I head out. I just go wherever I'm taken.” Perhaps that wasn't the best way to travel for most, but it was never a problem for the Greek. At times, it seemed as if he was incapable of getting lost, since he always seemed to know how to get back home—or to wherever he'd started from.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 11, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 13, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 15, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 25, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - April 16, 2015, 08:40 PM