Bearclaw Valley there's no time for fairy tales
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Huh, wonder where it went. :o No need to edit, it's all good. c:

It had been dumb luck that Kove had come across Scarlett that day. He'd simply been out taking care of some things when he'd caught her scent and decided to follow it, never wishing to pass up and opportunity to spend time with her. He was glad luck had been on his side, however, as a life without her would not be an enjoyable one. He wished for no god to ever claim her, whether it be Pana or Sithis, he wasn't ready to allow any of the gods take he away. Though they held no mortal form, he'd gladly—and foolishly—fight one in spirit if they ever tried to take the albino woman form him. Though the silver man's feelings towards her that had been shared were more than what a brother would feel for a sister, the Inuit man could not bring himself to dislike or wish ill of him. He was appreciative of his presence, actually, as he knew he could trust that he would never harm her. One wouldn't harm someone they loved, as far as he was concerned, and he trusted the other man because of that. So much so, he said nothing when he walked passed him to take the lead. Kove simply followed suit, already looking forward to the idea of a good hunt.

His ears perked slightly when he caught the Roman's voice entering the air, and brought his gaze to his form. The words came as a shock to him, and he wasn't entirely sure if the other man could really be glad over such a thing. Tolerable, most likely, but being glad about it seemed like too large of a jump. He didn't question him, however, as he very well could be glad. The two knew little of one another, which certainly wasn't enough to be capable of truly getting into the others mindset. “I hadn't planned on worrying,” Kove stated. “Scarlett trusts you, and that is enough for me to have trusted you when you said you would be only a brotherly figure towards her. I trust your word, despite how unhappy I may have been about hearing your feelings for her back then.” A faint grin spread across his maw as he continued, even though he knew the light eyed male was being serious about what would happen if he ever hurt her. He never planned to, but was still glad to know that the albino had others looking out for her, aside from Kove. “I wouldn't want you to do anything less. I plan on never hurting her in anyway, but on the off chance I eve do by mistake, I know I'll need someone to bring me back to my senses. Scarlett is wonderful, but sometimes she is far too kind for her own good.” She'd already seen how cruel others could be, and yet she still found a way to be kind. It was strange to him sometimes, but he loved witnessing her light kindness whenever he could.
Messages In This Thread
there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 15, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 15, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 16, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 16, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 17, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 19, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 24, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:08 PM