Blacktail Deer Plateau mine was a religion and happiness was a fact
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
well i do! i hate this weird funk i've hit all of a sudden. :C

Harlyn did not turn down his help at all which pleased him, and he set to work easily. Pacing towards the next large tree just beyond her, he scanned over the ground trying to find the right sort she had been talking about. Something thick and as he imagined, something strong enough to hold up. It was a quiet stretch but short, as his search turned up something on his second go around of the tree trunk. Beneath a litter of decaying leaves he uncovered moss. Getting it loose from the ground was another story, but one he attempted all the same.

The taste of the moss was more than just earthy to him; it was bitter. "So where'd you learn this trick at?" he found himself asking between small tears. In spite of the time they had spent together, Mordecai found that there were things to her that he didn't know. She had always been enthralled with the earth beneath her feet, interested in the things that grew wild and generally without their confines. It made sense that she would draw the urge to become a healer from that, he believed.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: mine was a religion and happiness was a fact - by Mordecai - April 04, 2015, 12:37 PM