Sea Lion Shores I'll Close My Eyes
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Shortly after the strange young wolf approached before Lacinia could attempt anything to the sea lions. But how cute it was, watching her. She found it adorable enough that being ordered to go away had no effect. "oh? I'm sorry, I had no idea." She said, toying with the young female. Then she realised something. Seals only? but wasn't she a wolf too? "But wait, if only seals are allowed then why are you here? You're not a seal. You can't have all of these for yourself either. You'll just have to share."

Lacinia actually believed that the female carrying that sea lion skin was some sort of talented hunter. It was possible, even Lacinia was able to use her talents to make her pull through life. As she thought about bit she wondered what kind of skills the young one used. Maybe she could show her the way she hunted, That's the reason why she must be here. Lacinia guessed that the skin was to be able to hide within this pack and then to pick off a weak link. It's quite smart actually but Lacinia had her own skill set that was better suited to her own liking. Still she did find this interesting enough to wonder.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - March 29, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Lacinia - March 31, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - April 19, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Lacinia - April 21, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - April 28, 2015, 01:01 PM