Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
@Khalifa (Dice roll for hunt here!)

Kivi had wandered away from the meadow where many of the other Dotharan wolves were staying. She was never particularly good with staying in one spot for to long, and it was boring looking at all those flowers everyday. She needed to go for a run and stretch her legs, and maybe even go for a hunt. Kivi smiled at the thought of her taking down large game all by herself, and eating until her stomach was full. In fact that wasn't such a bad idea, and Kivi wanted to make everything in her mind come true. She stopped at a lake to catch her breath from running, and take a drink to heal her dry mouth.

Just across the lake were two mother deer, and two calves. Kivi licked her chops and began to make her way around the lake toward the deer. The mother's looked healthy which meant it would be difficult to take down one of the adults, and the wolfess would just have to settle for a calf. Kivi carefully stalked her prey and watched from the shadows before jumping out of her hiding spot, and darting straight for one of the calves. She quickly caught the young deer in her jaws, and was surprised to see the mother run off instead of defending her young. After a few minutes of struggling Kivi finally felt the calf go limp, and she released it's neck.

She looked down at the dead deer, and smiled. It was all for her and no one else. Wasting no time at all Kivi sat and started eating as much as she could. She wouldn't let the rest of the meat just go to waste and so once she had her fill she would drag the remains back to the meadow. It might take awhile, but Kivi could eventually get the calf to the other Dotharan wolves. However for now she was alone, and so she feasted.
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM