Bearclaw Valley If you knew me you'd run me through
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok traversed the borders, looking for something anything to do. He made sure that there were no holes in the walls, that there was still just one entrance. He liked this work, he preferred his own solitary existence. He knew he would need to get his head out of his ass soon enough, and converse. However, he really didn't feel like it to be honest, he was so sick and tired of being friendly, or fake friendly. It set his teeth on edge, honestly the only one he could stand to be friendly with was Miss @Scarlett and even that was a struggle some days lately. Especially when she would talk about Kove, he honestly wanted to rip apart the male and watch him bleed out. He didn't like him, there was just something he innately disttrusted about him. Perhaps he would always be that way.

Even the female that had been near his age, had left and not returned. He was angry that he had liked her. She was just like all the others, leaving without a word. He snorted and continued his patrol irritation in his eyes.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - May 04, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 10, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 25, 2015, 06:04 AM