Blacktail Deer Plateau a simpe hello could lead to a million things {J}
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She was quick to lower herself and even quicker to explain what she was doing there. He appreciated her brevity, and her honesty, though part of her answer troubled him. She freely admitted that she had been cast out before, not generally a favorable sign, but that she admitted it openly made him wonder if perhaps it wasn't her own doing that made it occur. After all, if a wolf was kicked out for legitimate reasons, they wouldn't usually bring that up right off in their next attempt to join. Right?

"Can I ask why your previous pack did so?" He put towards her, shifting but not relaxing so far as to sit down. She obviously posed no threat. "I'm not saying yes quite yet, but we aren't opposed to taking new members." The tenor behind this statement was likely clear... He would accept her if she was able to function within a pack. If not, and the reason behind her expulsion fair, then it was likely he'd have her move on. It wasn't personal, but he had little ones to look out for and a family to guard.
Messages In This Thread