Blacktail Deer Plateau a simpe hello could lead to a million things {J}
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It made sense, and wasn't an unbelievable answer. He accepted it at face value, her reasonable way of explaining and friendly manner also contributing a lot to that fact. "Sounds like it," he responded, shaking his head but smiling. Perhaps bad fortune had sent her their way, but it had yet to be determined whether or not this would be luck for them.

"My name's Dante. You seem a decent sort, and honestly we could use you. But if I agree to allow you into our home, it will become your home too. And that comes with a few responsibilities. You up for it?" He realized then that he had no idea how to adress her, as she'd been so to the point with her reasons that she hadn't gotten around to giving a name. Not something he minded at all. "The first of those being, I could use something to call you." A bit of a joke, but he'd decided things were going to be different from now on. No more recruiting only to have wolves vanish without even having met him. He would get to know every one to the best of his abilities from now on, and slowly perhaps he'd get better at the whole thing.
Messages In This Thread