Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male was not surprised to hear that Raziel had taken up some of her time that day. It was necessary, after all. "Of course," he commented, though his voice was not bitter like one might expect. He kept the same tone as before, but with a slight bit of relief in his undertone. Surprisingly, the Inuit had started to enjoy the time away from the den and Scarlett. It gave him the opportunity to explore and see new things on his own, which was something he enjoyed very much. The ghost knew he needed to meet up with his lover every now and again, but nothing forced him to return to the den where the injured Roman laid healing. Even once the silver wolf was well and patched up, the decision on whether or not the pale being would return to the den when the night came around had yet to be decided. There was a higher chance he would take to sleeping within the tunnel, or maybe on the miniature island at the center of the river. That is, until the woman rolled over and started showing off her enlarged stomach. The realization dawned on him as soon as he saw it, and he took a small step back out of shock.

In all honesty, Kove should have expected that his lover would end up pregnant, but there was never a guarantee that would happen. The sight sunk in quickly, and he ended up taking a step forward, lowering himself so he was laying on his own stomach as he did so. The wolf pressed his nose to her underside gently, curious about it, as well as the little lifeforms that would be growing within her. It seemed like they were growing too quickly, but then again, what did he know? Chances are, though, it just seemed that way since Scarlett was usually such a small creature. His head tilted slightly a he pulled it back, moving his gaze from the her exposed underside to her face. He didn't know what to say, how he should respond. After a moment, though, words started to come to him. "How much longer, do you think?" he inquired, wishing to know when his children would be born. He hadn't imagined he'd be a father for quite some time, but everything had changed so quickly, including that thought. Now, his lover was pregnant with his children, and he couldn't be more excited—even if his features portrayed feelings of shock, still, rather than excitement.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM