Snowforest Taiga I traveled all these miles for you
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
He picked up on everything she'd attempted to leave out. Why there was a Prince, that she was likely going to leave... Nocta frowned and then tried to explain. "Most males are lower because they are believed to be 'inferior'." Though she'd asked many-a-time, no Amazon could give her a straight, solid answer on why they believed that. "I personally don't agree with that, but I am the minority in that belief. There is a Prince because, for the first time in our history, our Queen has named him one. He is her son and almost her spitting image. More than that, I'm not too sure. But... Yes. At some point, it's..." What? Going to happen? A possibility? She didn't want to lie to Sebastian. Though their first meeting had been rather depressing, she did enjoy being around him.

"It's complicated." There wasn't much better of an explanation. She had never quite fit in back home in the Rise and this distance made her second-guess just about everything. She'd been studious,  hard-working, and compassionate. Sure, she'd been mad at Tezcacoatl, but that was more because he'd run off. He'd abandoned them. When she already had so few friends, that had struck a chord in her that she hadn't been immediately able to forgive, even though she and Tez weren't best buddies. Abandonment was abandonment. Wasn't it? "I don't know. I... My Prince is starting a pack, here on the Ridge." She indicated it with her nose, still visible in the distance. "My sisters have opted to humor him so we are staying for a while, I believe." How long, she wasn't sure. But... she didn't have to return with them, did she?

She was troubled, confused, frustrated. But she listened to him anyway, a smile finally breaking through that frown again. "No way are you forever alone. You'll find someone. Has your pack attempted to recruit anyone more in your age range?" When the time was right, he would find exactly who he needed. Of that, she was sure. 

"Rrreally? Race you." Her tail wagged and without warning, she bounded ahead of him, putting those long legs to work as she sped for the water. She enjoyed swimming, relished it. Not only was it major fun, but it kept her cool too. Crashing into the pond, Nocthli was sure she had disturbed the aquatic life within but knew they would settle down. Eventually. Meanwhile, she wanted to play. None of her sisters were good at such things, and Ty-- Tezcacoatl was much too stiff to even invite along. Surfacing to pop her head up out of the water, the dark female looked around. But... She didn't see him. Curious. Had he beaten to the pool? Or was he hiding. 

"Sea Bass?"
Messages In This Thread
I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 05, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 04:32 PM