Redhawk Caldera (Joining) Adding shadows to the walls.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Njal's memory was hardly any better than Peregrine's, so when the dark wolf was suddenly within his company and he got a good look, the aged wolf could only think, this must be Fox's mate. No other wolf came to greet him, and this man held an air of superiority. It bothered Njal that he could not lift his own head and claim the same level of power - but he had to let that slide. He was no longer a leader in any capacity.

When the other male was upon him and speaking, Njal didn't really know what to say. He studied him for a moment, and a look of concern slipped across his angular face. "I'm a friend to Fox." He finally said, after trying to remember if they had encountered one another before - but, Njal couldn't recall. There were too many dark-pelted wolves in his memory as it was. So, he pressed on.

"I encountered Fox while traveling a few days ago, and she offered me a place here." It was all the explanation that the gruff man believed was necessary. However, with what the pale wolf had told him recently, he decided to probe a little. "I once ran with Fox, back when she was the Alpha of the Swiftcurrent pack. And..." For a moment it was like he lost his train of thought, but really he was just thinking. How could he broach the subject of FitzDutiful without sinking in to a mire of political garbage? Njal was not interested in pack relations - and surely this beast before him would not be too keen on his opinion. "- I called for her just in case we returned at the same time."

"I am Njal." He stated, his voice rather flat, and then watched the other wolf carefully.
Messages In This Thread
(Joining) Adding shadows to the walls. - by RIP Njal - June 09, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: (Joining) Adding shadows to the walls. - by RIP Njal - June 10, 2015, 02:43 PM