Redhawk Caldera (Joining) Adding shadows to the walls.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Within Peregrine's words was a veiled accusation - or at least, that's what Njal gathered from his inflection - and for a moment the old man's ears pinned back; he wasn't sure what to make of the comment at first, but knew he didn't like the Alpha's tone. When Perry continued, mentioning that they'd met, there was a small glimmer of recognition within the gray wolf. He vaguely remembered going to the plateau once, but the rest of the event had faded, been blocked out by too many other things.

"Yes, I think that was me. It's been a while, so I don't entirely remember..." He wanted to, though, at least to prove that he was no liar. That the invitation was real. Njal squinted and thought aloud, "I believe you said something about... Fox not being a good fit for the position." An amusing thought, given the irony of their pairing. "I guess you've changed your mind."

That was about as jovial as Njal could be, right now. He took a slow breath, eager to relax but finding it difficult with the scrutiny of the dark Alpha before him. And as an afterthought, Njal queried: "So am I welcome, or do I need to prove myself to you? She did mention your borders were well protected, but you could always use more defense, especially with a new generation rolling about."
Messages In This Thread
(Joining) Adding shadows to the walls. - by RIP Njal - June 09, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: (Joining) Adding shadows to the walls. - by RIP Njal - June 10, 2015, 03:57 PM