It's been a long time without you my friend
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter felt hurt as Reek had quickly averted her gaze and instead chose to stare at the ground in front of him. She knew she deserved this. Who wouldn't after running from a problem as stupid as her own. Even so, every word, every action that her mate did hurt. She knew she had disappointed him, and probably left him more terrified than she ever was. 

She regretted to no end what she had done to him. The guilt looming in her head. She didn't know what she could do to make him forgive her, believe that she wouldn't do this. Ever again. She wouldn't. After seeing what she had done to him she couldn't even think of hurting him. Not again.

"I-I know," she stuttered tears threatening to overflow their banks. "I, don't know what i can do. To fix thi. I would do anything. Anything. To make you forgive me. I know I've hurt you. I understand what I must have put you through just leaving. No word. No nothing. I shouldn't have done it and i can't explain to you how sorry i am. There aren't words to describe it," Wynter croaked as a few tears escaped their banks and rolled down her amber cheeks. Now she definitely looked damn right pathetic as she sat down. 

Will he ever be able to forgive me. Could this be it... No. I can't afford to think like this. He loves me. Right? Wynter stared at her paws and waited once again. Hoping. That there was something she could do. She didn't know what she would do if he could not forgive her. He was the only wolf she had ever loved and likely ever to love.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a long time without you my friend - by Wynter Wolf - June 20, 2015, 09:23 AM