Big Salmon Lake You talkin' to me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Whooops! Thought I'd replied to this on Friday. Had half an hour's worth of confusion as to why it wasn't in my threadlog ^_^

FitzDutiful was out looking for more lone wolves, while also keeping an eye out for Raissa. Her scent was beginning to fade from the den and, although she often went to catch food now, it wasn't like her to not return home to Mason and June. Feeling sure that his mate and alpha would return soon (but completely unaware that this wouldn't be the case) FitzDutiful put that out of his mind as he headed to the lake for more recruitment.

It was hard to say, presently, whether any of his previous attempts had been successful but he was no longer letting that put him off either. His children were becoming more independent and very close to being fully weaned - he thoughts returned to them when he noticed a young pup near the lake.

A white wolf was swimming in the lake, so FitzDutiful made sure to stay well away from the pup, letting his voice carry to both of them "Hi there, am I okay to approach?" he didn't want his throat ripped out for getting too close to a pup and being seen as a threat. The wind brought the scent of the Redhawk Caldera to him, his eyes thought he saw a Fox in the pup's features, and he was even more on guard. From his last attempt to see Peregrine he was very aware that this white female might sooner attack him than let him speak for this pup must be one of his. Finley and Elwood hadn't even been a guaranteed thing when he was last there, let alone have a wolf child of this age.
Messages In This Thread
You talkin' to me - by Wildfire - June 18, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by FitzDutiful - June 22, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by Wildfire - June 22, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by FitzDutiful - June 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by Wildfire - June 24, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by FitzDutiful - June 28, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by Wildfire - June 29, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by FitzDutiful - July 01, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by Wildfire - July 01, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by FitzDutiful - July 01, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: You talkin' to me? - by Wildfire - July 01, 2015, 10:13 AM