Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek had thoughtfully intended to keep a close eye on Arion and help with his detox regimen, however with all the hullabaloo, it was near impossible to keep a close eye on the greek to make sure he was staying clean. Due to the difficulty of the situation Reek had put Arion's sobriety on the buddy system; hopefully somebody else, like Saena, would watch him when Reek couldn't. But unfortunately, their alpha had her paws just as full, if not more, than Reek did, leaving Arion to his own devices. Alone. Withdrawls could be a finicky thing, and no matter how much Reek trusted Arion, when it came to his sobriety the bedraggled beta had little faith in Arion's individual efforts.

In the rare bit of free-time Reek had, he spent it tracking Arion's scent through the Rise in order to check up on his friend. By now, the worst of the withdrawals would have hit and Arion would be a mess. There was no use facing that alone. But when Reek finally found Arion he was met with a far more grizzly sight... however, he wasn't surprised in least. He had OD'd and passed out. Reek snorted in disgust, but quickly realized the fault lied with him. He should have kept better watch.

"Dumbass," he chided toward Arion's still body before checking his vitals. Reek laid his head on his chest to listen to his breathing. The breaths where shallow and few. His heartbeat had slowed to a near stop. Once again, he had taken it too far.

There was little one could do to an unresponsive junky but just wait things out and make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit. What a classy way to die. Reek pushed with his muzzle to roll Arion over to his side and laid down beside him to wait for a response.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 12:48 PM