Swiftcurrent Creek Fear knows no bounds...
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
*Gags on the spelling errors,* sorry guys, I hate going back in and editing and re-editing my posts but autocorrect HATES me

Ferdie Von Pelt squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, how he wished not to think of his past, but the thoughts flooded in away, his pack, his life, his pups, many conversations all at once, her voice, flooded his minds ears, until he grunted. He squeezed his eyes shut tighter and dropped even his rear to the ground with a thud. Almost looking pained or wounded for a fleeting moment.

Now laying upon the snow, he drew his mind back to the present ... ugh the grooming he'd have to do later to keep his now damp pelt from matting. He opened his eyes staring at the rabbit behind the wolves, knowing it was lost to him now, though it didn't matter much to him, his belly had been fed late the day before; he could last one more day.

"That is a loaded question milady" he spoke without lifting his jaw from the ground as if he was being weighed down by invisible forces. "My skills lie in ..." A smile formed upon his lips as he spoke "directing pack hunts, knowing my pack mates strength and weaknesses and where I can place them for best results in any task." He drew a deep breath. "My skills lie in defense and in tactics."

Now he lifted his head and chuckled "I can also say, I have been; in the past; a decent mediator between opposing forces." His facial expression and the shake of his head spoke that this might be a tale worth asking about, at a different time. "That and I am an excellent Pup sitter" he added as an after thought, being a well rounded wolf could not hurt his chances.

He had not lied, he just didn't reveal everything, He was not an open book offering itself to them. He was after all a stranger with a complicated past and an unsure future, so he needed this more then anything at the moment.

He knew that they were close to rejecting him, For they had revealed nothing about themselves, not even their names. Even his gift, though taken, was not accepted as the gesture it was meant to be, insulting really, but then he had set the tone with his barely hidden contempt toward the male's ranking, it had nothing to do with the male himself.

His tail swayed against the ground, He would have done no different if he were in Fox's place, with that on his mind, he crawled forth and nudged the females chin in a sincere gesture. "Might I call this place home? And you my alpha, Milady?"
Messages In This Thread
Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 11, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Haunter - March 11, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 13, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Haunter - March 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Haunter - March 14, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 14, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by RIP Fox - March 15, 2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Fear knows no bounds... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 15, 2014, 09:46 AM