Ouroboros Spine show me your teeth!
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Yes please. Uh...Is someone gonna have to come in here to break their asses up or what b/c dickhead here is being a dickhead.
Standing still was easy. It required little to no energy. And energy was what he needed at the moment. Snorting loudly through the Delta's pitch black fur, Tatsuya waited for her to disengage. She made no moves to let his sore flesh slip free. Instead she wanted to carry on and...make this about rank. Goddamn it, why?! he queried with his gaze, incredulity mixed in. Disbelief transformed to pain and fury as her grip grew tighter, shaking and daring to tear into him. There would be a big bruise there after this shit fest was done. Grunts and rumbles were uttered from the bistre male, his own grip growing tighter in response. He did not respond just yet, thinking through the haze of his mind.
INDENTShe wanted to make this about rank? Fine. He'll play hard ball. So much for a friendly spar...
INDENTTatsuya used his right arm to take both of Echelon's hind legs into his grasp. With those momentarily disabled, he pushed her hindquarters down in to the dirt as roughly as he could muster with his neck. He let her legs go otherwise he was positive something in her would break. And she best be unhinging her jaw or she was going to rip him wide open...though it would not come as a surprise if she decided 'hey, this newbie is being an asshole! Let's give him a huge wound to show him who's boss!' Tatsuya stared straight ahead. He would not meet her gaze, mentally preparing himself for whatever may come. Pain, acquiescence, more fighting...Nothing would catch him unawares.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 29, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 30, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - July 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - July 15, 2015, 09:28 PM