Blackfeather Woods In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
She was upset. Helpless. Scared. Angry? Probably. She decided to stay hidden behind the big trees and bushes of Blackfeather. She really appreciated the forest now.
With her eyes still focussing on the big, brownish wolf, Ayana moved around him to see more of him. Maybe injuries. Disabilities. Anything that would make him less potentially dangerous. She couldn't find anything.

The wolf growled, it made Ayana shiver. The last time she heard someone growl like that was ... her brother. How her teeth were burying inside his flesh, his warm blood covering Ayanas light coat, how he could hear his heartbeat getting slower until it finally stopped.
She was disgusted by herself. Still, after so much time that had passed. She wasn't like that anymore. She changed. She'd never let anything like this happen again. She had a codex.

After a while of checking the stranger out, she stepped out of the shadows.
"Who are you to ask who I am, stranger?", the light wolf said, staring directly in his eyes, which had something frightening about them. She shivered again.
Deep inside of her throat she could feel a growling forming. Much better than her first growl. This one seemed like an actual growl to warn the male.

"Why are you so scared of me? I'm a lady.", Ayana said teasingly. She didn't know of a better way to talk to this stranger without being killed straight away. She felt that he was angry, very, as if he had to protect anything. Or maybe he was simply a loser that needed to sound dangerous because he didn't know how to fight.
Messages In This Thread
In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - June 29, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - June 30, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 09, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 04:48 AM