Redtail Rise Home we'll go
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter smiled briefly at the white wolf as she approached taking a seat on the mossy ground. She immediatly felt the guilt crawling through her as Saena asked where she had dissapeared off to. "Well, when you gave Reek and I permission to have pups, I was on my way to go tell him. but then i started to second guess myself and I kinda went outside the borders for a bit.Then i couldn't really face coming back here after the reaction I had, "she paused. 

"Then i realized the longer i left it the worse the reaction from Reek and the rest of you guys. As it is he and I arent on the greatest of terms. I didn't really expect us to be either. After what I did," she stated truthfully. 

"I didn't mean to worry anyone. I hope that you can forgive me for leaving. I don't like this feeling of everyone being mad or upset. I realize what i did was wrong and that i pretty much deserve everything im getting but it's still not enjoyable. I'm determined to fix this," she finished staring at her paws. 

She knew Saena was mad even if she hadn't said it. One of her packmates just up and left and not only that but right after being granted permission to be a mother. If that wasn't enough to piss you off Wynter didn't know what was.
Messages In This Thread
Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 18, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 07, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 15, 2015, 05:44 PM