Redtail Rise Home we'll go
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena listened to Wynter's story with as much patience as she could muster. She didn't have children of her own, but she could understand how it would feel overwhelming to be granted the opportunity... but at the same time, Wynter's admission confirmed Saena's concerns. A flighty wolf could be forgiven their flighty nature. Hell, Junior was a flighty wolf whom Saena took no issue with. But a flighty wolf was generally not given responsibilities because of their nature. This was no different.

Wynter went on to explain that she realized the error of her ways. Saena was glad to hear it, and was especially glad that upon inspection, her friend didn't appear injured or distressed from her departure. She was forgiven for that. Saena had welcomed her back into the fold the moment she approached her without her teeth bared, so that wasn't an issue. There was still an elephant in the room, though, and Saena knew it was better to confront it sooner than later.

"I forgive you," the alpha female said softly, hoping to alleviate at least some of Wynter's guilt, "but you gotta understand... I can't have you being flighty if you're planning to have kids here. Or rather, I can't let you have kids here if there's even the slightest chance you would get cold feet again. I don't want to see pups born here growing up without a parent... I had to do that, and it really sucked. I just... have no reason to believe that wouldn't happen." She hated admitting it out loud, but Saena wanted nothing to do with motherless children. She didn't want to be the one to give someone permission to breed only for that someone to leave their children behind. She didn't believe Wynter was capable of abandoning her children... but previously, Saena didn't think she was capable of abandoning Reek, and she'd very nearly done just that.
Messages In This Thread
Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 18, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 07, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 15, 2015, 05:44 PM