Redtail Rise Home we'll go
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter was shocked when Saena said she forgave her. That wasn't what Wynter had expeted from the young alphess. "Thank you," she bowed her head respectfully. 

Wynter had relaxed a little but she could tell there was a 'but' and she  had a pretty good hunch on what the but was. But. I'm not allowed to have pups. She thought to herself.

She listened as Saena spoke. Confirming her suspicions. Saena didn't want her to have pups for fear of her leaving them behind. Wynter wouldn't dream of leaving pups behind. Especially her own. She wasn't that kind of her mother. 

She thought back for a moment. Her mother was kind to her although there were some things Wynter would have liked to change. Despite that, there was so much more she could have learned from her mother if she hadn't run from the fight, or if the fight hadn't even happened.

"I understand," she said with a slightly disappointed tone. Her mind wandered for a moment to Reek. This would crush him. She'd done enough hurting for a lifetime of guilt. This would be just another thing she would have done to let him down. She did this to herself. This was her fault. 

"Is there anything i can do to change that, or is that a permanent decision?" Wynter had to ask. in case there was something she could do to prove the white fae that she could be a mother and she was capable of looking after pups. If it was a permanent decision. There was probably no hope for Reek and her. This might mean the end. Would he leave her because of this? That was a question forever looming in the back of her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 18, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 07, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 15, 2015, 05:44 PM