Ouroboros Spine show me your teeth!
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Adorable punching bag...Yes. Good. His flesh slipped free between clenched fangs as she fell beneath him. Visually and mentally, he let out a alleviated sigh. He was glad to be free of her grip, but if this was a real fight he would likely be the one gravely wounded. The thought alone made him scowl as she turned to snap at his face, but she missed her mark by a sizable margin. The Delta was beneath him for now. Where she might have viewed this as a loss, Tatsuya felt differently. Echelon has met his blows with craft and speed, matching him every step of the way. She was well-versed in this age-old, fevered dance.
INDENTAny victory he might have gleaned from the coywolf fled as she darted away. Not wanting to give up quite yet, he charged after her with gaping jaws. With one final lunge he snapped at where her hindquarters were. His reward was an inadequate amount of fur and her mussy departure. Damn you...! A peeved snort met her rhapsodic chortle. The hell was she laughing about? What was so funny? With discomposed rumbling, he padded after Echelon, pace leisurely.
INDENTTatsuya smelled her, but he certainly did not see her. Hm. Shaking himself of unexpended enmity, he plopped down on his butt to sit and pant. Tongue lolled free of his maw. Maybe she has already left. Maybe she was still nearby. In any case, he was not going to look for her without taking a break. What a curiosity, that shade...To shove rank down his throat only to laugh it off and flee. What was he to make of this woman? I don't know and I'm too tired to chew it over. Ugh. What a weirdie.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 29, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 30, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - July 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - July 15, 2015, 09:28 PM