Blackfeather Woods In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana was unsure. He seemed angry, which might just be a faked emotion to hide his low self esteem? However, maybe it was genuine and he was really about to attack her. It was hard to read the male's mind.
She turned around and walked some footsteps away. Then she started to circle him slowly to get more time to think of an answer. Was she ready to tell the wolf who she was? Or should she just have a bit of fun and risk it? She looked the male straight in the eyes. He was rather big and Ayana could imagine him killing very well. Maybe he was just like she used to be? Maybe he needed help?

"Why would I tell you something about me without knowing who you are? I'm not very interested in talking to you anyway.", Ayana said with sparkling eyes. It made him mad and she liked it. She knew that he wouldn't wait any longer, tho, she had to do something.

"I am part of the pack. Ayana is my name. Nice to meet you, stranger.", the light wolf said while walking away. She wasn't interested in him, although she would have enjoyed some kind of argument.
She sat down on a big rock and looked at the male. He was so angry, but seemed to control himself. She was ready to see what would happen next. Would he attack? She didn't think so. He couldn't attack her as she was part of the pack. Burke liked Ayana. He would defend her.
Messages In This Thread
In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - June 29, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - June 30, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 09, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: In Times of Rage, Voices Cloud the Mind - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 04:48 AM