Redtail Rise Home we'll go
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter nodded as Saena apologized. It made sense every word that she said. Wynter understood and didn't expect that she would come back and still be welcomed to mate with Reek. "No, I truly do understand Saena. Everything," Wynter said with a half smile. This wasn't something to be happy about but there was this little sliver of hope that remained in the back of Wynter's mind that she could fix all this.

When Saena said that there was a chance she would give them permission once again if she could fix things with Reek. Wynter wasn't entirely sure she had the capability to do so. "I'll try my best, although I'm not so sure this is something I can fix. Not with him at least. Perhaps this was how it was meant to be you know," Wynter said. She wasn't giving up. Not yet at least. Although some part of her always worried that he would never truly forgive her for what she had done. Who knows if he would even still want to be with her. She could completely understand why he wouldn't. 

Nothing could change what had happened but never in Wynter's life had she wished more that she could. 
Messages In This Thread
Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 18, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 07, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 15, 2015, 05:44 PM