Redtail Rise Home we'll go
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Can archive with one more post from you!

"Well, you can't fix it with an attitude like that," Saena quipped, though she meant it. Whatever was tearing a rift between Reek and Wynter could be mended. It was not so far gone that it was impossible to fix it. Saena knew what a far gone relationship was like, and she knew they had ample room to improve theirs and get back to their respective roots. Remember why they loved each other. She believed they could do that.

"I know you guys will figure it out," the alpha female said with certainty. Maybe they wouldn't figure it out in time to have their puppies this year, but maybe next year. And if they did, well, all the better for them. She had no intent of spoiling their dreams forever. "Just keep me updated on how it's all going. I know you both deserve to be happy. I just need to make sure those kids come into a stable family, because... well, I've been there, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone."

She didn't want to think about that much longer, so the alpha female sighed gently and said, "Anyway, I gotta get on a patrol. I'll catch you later!" She lingered long enough to let Wynter say anything else she might've wanted to, then loped swiftly to the borders with the intent of scouring the entire edge of Dawnlark Plains for a sign of the wolves she'd encountered there earlier.
Messages In This Thread
Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 18, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 07, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 11:14 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Home we'll go - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Home we'll go - by Wynter Wolf - July 15, 2015, 05:44 PM