i think that they could be the better half of me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The sky was a deep, ashen gray by the time Harlyn returned to the Plateau.  The time she'd spent away had been therapeutic for her, spiritually.  Her faith in her beliefs had never wavered her entire life, however not even she was immune to the distress she felt at times when her gods put her in positions she was none too fond of.  Her time at the Plateau had been both wonderful and nerve-wracking.  As much as she loved being with Mordecai, the politics of the pack made her extremely uneasy.  She may never have been more thankful than she was now to have the gods speak to her and show her the way, for just like Luke, Harlyn simply could not stand being in limbo any longer.

So, with thunder at her heels, Harlyn turned her tracks to pace the edges of the pack territory.  Knowing @Mordecai as she did, she suspected that that she might find him guarding the borders.  Tilting her muzzle skyward, she let out a short howl, calling him to her.  The wind was picking up rather drastically with each moment, but the druid was too full of purpose to put much thought to it.  Otherwise she would have recognized the impending violence and would have been calling Mordecai to take him somewhere safe with her, instead of to say good bye.
Messages In This Thread
i think that they could be the better half of me. - by Harlyn - July 20, 2015, 06:26 PM