Hello? Anybody there?
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty gulped. "I know from your pack's howling and I've watched your pack hunt from my old den in the mountain cliffs. I always catch more than enough prey for myself and I hate to see little pups starve. It reminds me of my own puppyhood." No. she shook that memory out of her head. She wasn't about to share her trauma-filled past with this stranger, even if he was the Alpha. She had to have some privacy. She didn't want pity from this pack, she just wanted friends she could trust and a home. Even though she was trying her best to pay attention to what the male was saying, her thoughts drifted back to when she was a pup, cowering and hiding from other lone wolves and stealing whatever scraps she could manage to keep. Her past hadn't been a safe or a very loving one, but that didn't mean she had to show her past through her personality and actions. Reina and Leo were the only true friends she had ever known and trusted. How could she have just walked away from that to seek a family from a group of strangers? How could she be sure they wouldn't just kill her after taking her into their camp? Was this risk really worth it? So many questions. Some would be answered right away, some in time, and others she would never learn the answers to. All Misty could hope for was acceptance and that they would always find her useful. "Your actions are the difference between family and death." Those were the last words her brother had said to her before dropping her off in the middle of nowhere all those months ago. "Here's hoping you were right, Connor." she muttered under her breath.
Messages In This Thread
Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 22, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 01:54 PM