«Across Salted Sea Foam»
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
The ebony spoke before Raziel even opened his maw. Asking if there was anything he could do to prove his worth to the silver Roman of an Alpha. Normally, he would initiate a test of sorts to check out the wolf's ability, but he decided that this time, he would simply allow the wolf into the pack and check on him 24/7 to see what his words were worth. After all, in the end, words were well, words. Words were only, only, ever words. And the Roman needed something more than words for him to truly accept this guy into the pack, but for now, words were enough.

"Fine," Raziel finally said in his smooth voice. "You shall have a place in my ranks...for now. I still need to see if you are a man of your word, I need to see what your words are worth. Actions, in the end, speak louder than words." He stepped forward and brushed his shoulder to the male, giving him a thin layer of his scent along with the Valley's, making sure that everyone knew he was part of the pack now. Then he stepped back and regarded the former loner with bright turquoise eyes. "There are pups here, so, I suppose your caretaking skills will come to a use. My name's Raziel, and I'm the Alpha of Bearclaw Valley. What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
«Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 01:46 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:49 AM
RE: «Across Salted Sea Foam» - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:03 AM