Bearclaw Valley What an eyeopener!
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sounds good! Last post from me.

Xan was unaware that he'd given his larger sister's location away to the other, but even if he had been, he probably wouldn't have cared. What the other two did had no effect on him, just as long as they stayed quiet while doing it. He watched, in silence, as the giant child started working her way around their mother, and kept staring until she'd gotten distracted by the idea of food. Sometimes, he suspected milk was the only thing she really cared about, but then he'd remind himself that he would spend about the same amount of time nursing. The girl had been stingy in the womb, had come out large, and was now continuing to make herself larger while the others just ate to live. If he could, he'd smirk at that, and would probably poke fun at her size a lot as they grew older.

The boy's gaze was then drawn to his other sister, as she was lifted up and placed by Desna to nurse. For once, his stomach was not urging him to follow after them. Instead, his mind was telling him to continue to look around, to see as many things as he was able to from the safety of the den. The boy did crawl a bit closer to his mother, but still kept enough distance to allow himself to move his head and body as he pleased. He spent his time looking around the den, taking in all the colours and shapes, until finally he'd seen everything. The boy then proceeded to lay down, his eyes finding their way to the light shining in through the entrance. He wondered what was out there, and why it was so bright, but didn't yet have the strength to make the long journey over to it—not that he'd be able to get out, anyways. So, the boy just laid there quietly, listening to the noises around him and watching the outside light. He really did wonder what was out there...
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
What an eyeopener! - by Scarlett - July 03, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by Nanook - July 03, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by RIP Valette - July 04, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by Scarlett - July 19, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by Nanook - July 20, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by Scarlett - July 21, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: What an eyeopener! - by Xan - July 21, 2015, 11:42 AM