Mississippi Queen (M)
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
A flirty wave of her tail made his nostrils flair, breathing deep her sultry odor. A voice accompanied the perfume; a feminine lilt, a siren's promise. Whatever have I gotten myself in to? Where this convergence was headed, he could play along. If this became anything more than a flirty back and forth...Oh my. It just got unseasonably warm. It was only going to get hotter, ostensibly. The temptress turned to solicit him, harvest gold eyes drinking him in. Tatsuya made a show of revealing his pleasing genes. It involved flaunting and flexing. Look at these glutes. This came easily to him. The Epsilon was not being serious when putting himself on display. It was more of an attempt to make the swashbuckler laugh at his grandiose vanity.
INDENTWhether she found humor in his posturing or not, Tatsuya drew close with a salacious glint in his sunburst eyes. It was tactical maneuver to admire her own features. Namely those on her face. Her snout was long and svelte, adorned in an sable silk. The same blackness wreathed her lovely eyes before blending into earthen colors, accentuated attractively with auburn strokes. The shapely contours of her face had a certain individualism that garnered his attention. Ah, but, it is rude to stare. Tatsuya rested his fulgent regard upon her own now. A bass, entertained hum teased the skin of her jawline should she allow it. A base, vulturous sound.
INDENTYou are correct in that assumption, madam, but I now see you have other...assets worthy of attention.” Rosalyn's sentiment on small talk was going to have to be reinforced if she wanted more from this encounter. Tatsuya enjoyed the chase just as much as the prize. Both were equally pleasurable, though one left him feeling more...pent-up than the other.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Mississippi Queen (M) - by Rosalyn - July 29, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Mississippi Queen - by Tatsuya - July 29, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen - by Rosalyn - July 29, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tonravik - July 30, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Rosalyn - July 30, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tonravik - July 30, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Rosalyn - July 30, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tatsuya - August 01, 2015, 11:24 AM