Mississippi Queen (M)
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Oh, the wordplay was definitely intentional. Judging by her smirk, she picked up on that too. A woman after my own d–A familiar presence made his scruff bristle as the succubus' gaze was drawn to a third character. Lo and behold, it was his taken, nonsexual Alpha! Damn it, Ton. I can't fucking beli– A man has needs, okay? A very specific set of needs you cannot meet right no– GODDAMN IT. WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT, WOMAN? For all the turmoil going on in his head right now, Tatsuya kept a blank expression as he turned to Tonravik. Rosalyn's comment was hilarious but he was too upset over blue balls to agree right now. The fact that the temptress had experience with the fairer sex just made it worse. Damn, he wanted some nookie...
INDENTβ€œShe...she's really no–” Oh, honey. You are so barking up the wrong tree right now. Clearing his throat, he tried again. β€œShe's not the type...and she's taken.” Double disappointment, double blue balls. Hooray. β€œShe's my, uh...Alpha.” Hopefully Rosalyn would get the picture and see that he could no longer woo her with Tonravik around. She was not the kind of wolf to track him down for tea and crumpets. She likely had an assignment for him. Sighing, deflated, he padded over to his superior, silent and expectant. Yes? How may I serve you, Dame Cockblock?
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Mississippi Queen (M) - by Rosalyn - July 29, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Mississippi Queen - by Tatsuya - July 29, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen - by Rosalyn - July 29, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tonravik - July 30, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Rosalyn - July 30, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tatsuya - July 30, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tonravik - July 30, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Rosalyn - July 30, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mississippi Queen (M) - by Tatsuya - August 01, 2015, 11:24 AM