Redhawk Caldera Achillea millefolium
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
lmao. I can't believe I left a half-written post here. I'm so tired. :c Sorry if this is random.

He couldn't remember his own children being like this. Eljay was simultaneously active and shy - he was probably too young to have a conversation with, but it was cute that he was trying. Njal smiled as the boy spoke, but couldn't think of what to do next. Maera had been his most lively child and yet, it was only because the others... Were gone. Njal found himself lingering in the quiet. He thought about what his sons would be like now; maybe Jokull would be like him. Maera was probably still alive, maybe even living with Tuwawi... 

His eyes got a bit misty (he'd blame the herbal remedies that Ashton always dropped off), but he blinked and turned his head, trying to clear his thoughts before the child, or his mother, took notice. The old man licked his lips and took a deep breath, turning back towards the boy with a tired smile on his face, before promptly plopping his head down next to Eljay.

"You're so big! I bet you'll be bigger than me one day," Njal muttered, and reached out one of his paws next to the boy as if to compare. "See? You're already bigger than my big fat feet." Maybe he'd grow up to be like his mother and fight bears, but from what Njal had seen of the child so far, he didn't have the spine to chase after anything bigger than a beetle.
Messages In This Thread
Achillea millefolium - by RIP Njal - August 10, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by Eljay - August 11, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by RIP Njal - August 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by Eljay - August 12, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by RIP Njal - August 12, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by Eljay - August 16, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by RIP Njal - August 16, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by Eljay - August 18, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by RIP Njal - August 25, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Achillea millefolium - by Eljay - August 26, 2015, 06:15 AM