Lost Creek Hollow cause the best part is falling.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
What an interesting pair they must have been to their followers; she was so much more ambitious than he was, truly. Mordecai found over time he simply was a better support than a dominant leader. Such reflected in the nod that he made, words forthcoming in its wake. "Mm, I'll be sure to mention it to them when I see them next." He made no remark on whether or not they would have been happy to do what they asked of them, though he too had no qualms about a gentle nudge towards one thing or another. Yet he often balked at the opportunity to do so, not entirely comfortable with the notion of I said for you to do this. But sometimes, the situation warranted it.

"It would also be worth exploring around the forest too, I think. I can't say I know a whole lot about what's beyond here but there may be something worth visiting too," he went on to say, appraising the scenery around them from memory. Rising hills and sprawling countryside, unquestionable lost from memory from the trails they had blazed so many months ago. "Hopefully we don't have any unfavorable neighbors to worry about." And hopefully, he did not add, they would not have to worry about being too crowded. That had always seemed a problem to him on the other side of the mountains — the perpetual crowding. The Spine had worried after the wolves of the Woods and later, of the Caldera. What had become of it and its wolves after he had departed was mostly unknown to him.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 21, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 31, 2015, 10:58 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - September 14, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - September 17, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - September 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - September 26, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - September 28, 2015, 05:51 PM