I remember the old times
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As seemed to be usual, the man had not been made to wait long before he saw the dark woman appear. She carried herself in a manner which was normal for a wolf of her standings, and he greeted her with a deep dip of his head. He kept himself low as she spoke, his mind working over a way to explain things. He didn't know where to start, in all honesty. The reasoning behind his long absence was far from being a positive one, and might not even pass for being a decent excuse. "I apologize for that," he started, deciding not to get ahead of himself. "Time got away from me and, though I had wished not to say it, I was rather ashamed of the events that have taken place within the valley." The woman had given him the right to leave her pack in order to form one of his own with a wolf a loved. To lead a pack that would work in relation to Blackfeather. It had all fallen apart, though, and he knew there was no one to blame but himself. The pack had fallen under the reign of another, of a man he felt he could not trust, and even his marriage had been turned to ruins. Things had not gone well, not in the slightest, and he knew it all was due to his previous need to visit his homeland.

Picking up the rabbit, he moved to the halfway point between them, before setting the body down and backing up once again. All the while, he dared not try and raise himself higher than the priestess. "I bring this to you as a gift, though I am certain it will not make up for my time away." At that point, he wasn't sure what could make up for it, but he was determined to do whatever was necessary. "I wish to make up for my absence at any cost," Kove added, feeling a need for how serious he was about the matter to be known. Words danced on the tip of his tongue, then, a question having formed that he would not allow himself to ask. The Inuit wished to know whether Damien had shared what they'd discussed with his mother or not, but felt himself to be in no position to allow such an inquiry to leave his maw. Even if the boy had, he'd be more than willing to tell Meldresi directly, if it was asked of him to do so. For the time being, however, he kept his mouth shut and waited to hear what else the queen had to say.
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM