Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She was already listening closely but when Reek mentioned the north, her focus sharpened. He mentioned Redtail Rise and something about that name was so familiar, though she couldn't put her finger on it right away. Wildfire didn't have a chance to concentrate on it, as she continued giving Reek her full attention as he described the fire that had burnt down his home, his reestablishment in a place called Phoenix Maplewood and then a connection to someone very, very familiar to the youngster.

"Before you were chased out?" she echoed dumbly, not understanding that part, then said, "Yes, I know Pan." She smiled. Her father's lover was a dear friend of hers, more an uncle these days than anything else. "And I'm an Outrider, so I'd be happy to pass a message to him, even if you just want me to tell him to meet you somewhere in person," Wildfire offered, happy for an opportunity to develop her skills in that particular field.

"Wait," she was blurting in the next second, before giving Reek any kind of chance to reply. "Redtail? Like Saena Redtail?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Wildfire - August 23, 2015, 09:30 AM