can't face the dark without you
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
This character has only been an alpha and I have never had to round that out of him before, so you'll have to forgive him as the brute learns social hierarchy must be earned not expected. Makes for a realistic growing pain I see many dogs go through :)

Ferdie Von Pelt listened intently to the males words as the other spoke with respect. His own tail dropped to approximately the same position that Týr had held his tail. Even though Ferdie held a smidgen of a higher rank, embarrassed with himself he decided to hold himself to the same standard. 

With a self defeated sigh, he lowered his head stepped forward and very gently nudged the males chest in his most sincere apology, He spoke his apology and excuse as eloquently as possible “I appoligize Týr,” he chose to use the males full name in the best accent that he could provide that made the name sound as proper as possible. “Old habits are very hard to break, It has not been long since I have left my former life as a lone wolf, In the past, I had to fight for every thing and any interactions I had with another had to be on my terms, I am still trying my best to adjust to pack life”

He lifted his head but kept himself in check not lifting it higher then the male before him, Which was not hard since the male was only smaller then him by the slightest margin. I have been given the task of filling the caches, and it is my wish to get to know other pack member whilst I attend to that task, Might I ask you to join me in a hunt? Perhaps I can show you I am not a horrible wolf, if not for my lacking in manners"

He offered a friendly smile truth be told his respect for Týr and a fondness had blossomed, He truly appreciated the wolves of this pack, and was becoming more and more delighted to call this place and these wolves-home.
Messages In This Thread
can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 18, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 20, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 25, 2014, 07:34 AM