Sawtooth Spire i am not in control of my extremities
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Iqniq swapped places with @Nanuk temporarily so that he might run a lap around the borders of their home. The mountainous trek took some time. With all the ups and downs, he wandered for a while, marked as needed, and then returned to receive her of puppy guard duty so she might in turn resume her normal guard duty of the rest of the pack lands. Essentially, they switched places and were both able to stretch their legs a bit. Only now? Now it was his turn to hunker down and be the first line of defense when it came to protecting that natal den.

A yawn escaped him as he settled down in the shade of a tree not too far from the entrance of the den. From here, he couldn't hear the pitter patter of his puppies' feet, but he could hear their squeaks and other sounds here and there. Content to treat this like a glorious symphony he could only hear from the outside, he turned his gaze towards the entrance of the den and listened to them squeak and squall.

He was not expecting to see any of the pups until Tonravik deemed it well and clear for him to see them, but in his watching, he saw a flash of something orange for just a second before it retreated back into the shadows beyond. Was that? Was that Three? The one Tonravik thought was more fox than wolf?

A woof escaped him. Just a sound he hoped would lure the child back towards the entrance so he might get a better look.
Messages In This Thread
i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 24, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 28, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - August 28, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 28, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - August 31, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 31, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - September 01, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - September 10, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - September 10, 2015, 05:21 PM