Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire would be happy to pass along the message and would make sure to mention that to Reek at some point, though for now she was caught up in this revelation. Not only did he know Saena, they were evidently a mated pair! The youngster's brows nearly lifted off her face. Reek was older and homelier, but with a fantastic personality as far as she could tell. Meanwhile, Saena was young, pretty and sort of a bitch (not that Wildfire would every say that out loud). To be fair, she had only met her once and seen one of what was likely many of her half-sister's facets.

"She's my half-sister," Wildfire said, "although I don't know her well. I actually just met her maybe a week ago. She's not a fan of my parents... and she made that pretty clear. So I can't even say I got to know her or anything," the youth said truthfully, biting at her lower lip. Realizing the opportunity here, she asked, "Can you tell me more about her?" They were mates, so he not only knew her but presumably loved her, so hopefully Reek could tell her something positive about the indigo-eyed bobtail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Wildfire - August 28, 2015, 08:15 AM