You knew this day would come.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett listened to the heart felt story and felt herself grow even sadder. "Is see your paw has healed now," she pointed out, since well, Lusa walked all the way here. Her paw must have healed, plus she was a good end away from her only daughter. Did Lusa leave her only child more often alone for long trips. Scarlett wasn't so sure if she wanted to admit that they had a sandy pup with a dark muzzle. "It is terrible, Lusa. I hope Damien and Cicero are okay," she then spoke. "They might ran into trouble too," she spoke. Not thinking that they would ever do something horrible to Lusa's babies.

Scarlett looked at her and really didn't want to tell her. She couldn't give Leo away, their little Leo! Her ears fell back. He was such a nice pup. "I.. Lusa...," she let out and then looked away. "I think that Black Feather wolf brought your son here... Because after the storm we found a sandy colored pup with a darker muzzle. We named him Leo. I'm his mother now...," she let out, that last bit sounded a bit more hesitant. Her red eyes looked into Lusa's blue ones. She hated that she couldn't lie. Scarlett knew it was going to make her feel horrible. Her eyes turned a bit more wet than she liked but she tried to blink them away. "I don't want to give him back! He is happy here, and I am pretty sure Bearclaw is a better place to grow up than a forest that is so dark it can't even grow plants!," she let out, which was for Scarlett quite the 'insult'. "Don't take him away. His family is here now."
Messages In This Thread
You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 26, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 29, 2015, 11:52 AM