Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Reek obliged her. It was clear from the way he talked, not to mention the look on his face, that he was rather taken with Saena. Are we related? Wildfire caught herself wondering, though she gently nudged that thought aside and paid close attention to his answer. Her tongue traced thoughtfully over her upper lip as he described a Saena so unlike the one she had met.

"I'd like to," she admitted. Wildfire rolled a red shoulder. Was Saena interested in getting to know her? She hadn't seemed to care about anything but Wildfire's parents the last time they'd met. "Maybe someday," she added vaguely, her amber eyes moving to a spot beyond the homely Reek's shoulder.

She stared vaguely for a moment, then her gaze sharpened. "Do you feel that?" she asked suddenly, ears falling back a bit as she scanned the immediate area. Wildfire's lips pursed, then she found herself gazing up at the nearby aquatic staircase. "I came here to explore. But now I have this funny feeling like I'm being watched. What about you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Wildfire - September 07, 2015, 01:47 PM