Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Although his euphemism was ambiguous, Wildfire knew words like copulation and lovers. She felt an unpleasant heat crawl across her skin. Even as Reek reacted unfavorably toward the stranger, stepping in between them and urging him to get away, the juvenile felt slightly ill. The worst part was that the creep's comment made her feel suddenly weird about Reek, even though she knew he was her half-sister's mate (therefore her half-brother-in-law?) and there were absolutely no grounds for the comment. She just felt incredibly uneasy about the whole scenario.

"I'm out too," Wildfire mumbled in a breathy voice, trying not to look directly at either one of them. She paused, then eked out, "Uh, you can tell Saena I said hi, I guess. Bye, Reek." Quite awkwardly, the young Outrider then shuffled away, moving closer to the nearby waterfall in the hopes that it would look like she was just moving off to continue her explorations.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 12:34 PM