can't face the dark without you
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
It's ok! I understand.

Týr could not find it in himself to feel guilt when the other male let out a defeated sigh, and briefly wondered if something was wrong with him as he watched with a stony expression that would have made Ragnar proud as the male moved forward to nudge him in the chest in an apology. Týr knew that he was of the lowest rank, understood that dominance played a key factor within a pack, but there was a line that Týr drew. Ferdie was not his alpha, and Týr would not accept extensive displays of dominance like that from anyone but Fox. It was strange hearing his name come from the lips of someone whom did not hold the Viking’s accent. The attempted accent was noted by the Viking, and for an instance Týr hesitated trying to understand if he was being mocked or not. Ragnar would have taken it as mockery, but Týr was not his father being more… refined that his brutish kin. “As I understand it lone wolves don’t have a hierarchy,” That was why they were ‘lone’. “But I understand the difficulty of the transaction.” Týr, himself, had been the son of the Earl, the ‘Prince’ if that was the word he wanted to associate with himself, but perhaps some had a better time adjusting than others. “You might want to work on it. I am a new addition to this pack so you are likely of a higher rank than me, but a wolf of a higher rank would take that as a challenge, and I don’t think Fox would appreciate a subordinate acting like a second Alpha.” Of course, Týr felt guilty for speaking for Fox, but most alpha’s would not tolerate acts like that within their ranks.

Unless it was a challenge.

The male spoke again, informing Týr that Fox had given them the same task to carry out in their day to day occurrences. “I do not think you are a horrible wolf,” Týr contradicted. “It would seem that Fox has assigned us the same task, and I would be happy to aid you in a hunt to help fill the caches. First, however, I must feed myself.” Týr paused for a moment, thinking over his options for a few moments. “I suppose I could take something from one of the caches to save time and hunt twice as much to replace what I have taken.” It would allow them to get on with the hunt sooner for Týr was not going to budge until his hunger was sated.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 18, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 20, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 25, 2014, 07:34 AM