Dawnlark Plains Across the great divide
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg I don't even know..

Nemesis did feel proud to know that another looked up to her, and deemed her a true Blackfeather role model, but she didn't feel that way. Truthfully, she had little confidence in herself unlike Misty seen. Yes, at times she was more than confident in herself which was a toxic kind of attitude to those around her, but on a moderate day, she felt a slave to her  own mind. Sighing, her head dropped involuntarily. The last thing she wanted was for this girl to think she was something she wasn't. 
"Misty, you need serious help of you truly think that I am one to look up to or aspire to be. You think I do not know of lack of self esteem or nil confidence  in yourself? You are dearly wrong. Your problem is, you think you're the only one who has suffered. I'll tell you right now, all of Blackfeather has their own problems and you are no different. Except, they choose go on, to bear their pain. But not you, right? Because poor little Misty is so too scared of her own shadows to live in a first of them" She growled, unconsiderably. 
She was tired of these wolves who thought of themselves different because they were 'special' . The truth was, they were just scared of themselves. And she as no different. But she got up everyday in the urge to not give life the satisfaction of her misery. 
"Look Misty, frankly I don't care what you do. But I think you know that you make a mistake by leaving like you did, and how you're dealing with it now" She stated, knowingly.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 20, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM