I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
They were in agreement. The bear in the distance was welcome to continue along its business so long as it remained in the distance and didn't come any closer to their lands. Curious. She knew it not, but if she had any the idea of foreshadowing this particular instance could have hinted at she might have wondered if she was a touch superstitious. Oblivious, she continued on her way with Saena as company. This forest was a large one. Homey. But like all homes they needed strong walls of scent to protect it.

She was occupied in thought when Saena brought up the subject of the coyote pups. "I'd heard whisper of them," she murmured. The pups were a hot topic amongst the members at this point. She wasn't fond of their presence, but if the alphas were permitting it that left little room for her to protest. However, it seemed as though the pale alphena was still hesitant about their admittance. Conflict in paradise? Oh dear.

A merry laugh left her muzzle at Saena's rhetorical question. "Saena dear, all males are insane. That is why we Amazons never let them anywhere near when it comes to making a decision." The women ruled for a reason. They considered every angle of a scenario as one might picture the many spirals of a spiderweb. Males? Their minds were more like a river. They wove, but for the most part it was a straight shot to their end goal without a dream of all the nuances in between.

"Truthfully, I'm not a supporter of their well being. If you and Reek decide to keep them, I'll humor the children, but their care will always come after that of our wolven company." Blunt. Honest. She knew no other way, but at least her thoughts were on the table. Their would be no delusions as to her opinion on the matter. "They might not eat much, but they are extra mouths in the winter..." She thought onwards. "The plains wolves thought the coyotes useful. It's the first I've ever seen such a relationship, but those wolves found value in them for some reason or another." She shook her head. "Did Reek ever say why he brought them back?"
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM